A Minute To Think!

Have you ever thought what it might be to think for yourself at least for a minute. By just only of yourself , who are you ?
Who you are ?
What you are ?
What you want to be?
Today is what we might think we are ,could change it tomorrow.
What did you think you want to be today?
What was in your mind when you started every new day ?
What was your mind thinking for you.
What was the first thought about you as you woke up everyday ?
What did you think about before the day ended?
Did you ever had anything to think a minute just for yourself. Is your mind open widely to accept your daily thoughts?
Do you think your mind is seeking for better things for you?
Get your eyes open , see what is around you , observe what is happening and look for what you want . Not only that, do hear to everything that you need to what actually you want. Let your mind speak and take all this into its account and give you the realization of your thoughts.
What was the last thing ever you thought at the end of each day?
Do you think there would be more to life and living?
As I tend to grow older each day , getting deeper into this life , I do tend to forget what I want. Indeed I do realize what is life all about? Stopped  for a minute, and I saw what the world around me has for me. Did I miss something that just slip away through my fingers. I guess it has happened many times.
But what did I really missed here? What does this World has for me ? What is this life has for me ?
But there might be time, if we listen, we could reveal the truths we want to live by. Generally we tend to  follow others foot steps because we find it the safest way to know what we want. Thus we do let it  slip away again as we are not  cautious enough to  hold them tightly within our palms and use them when we had the opportunity. These opportunities decides to find another way to  reveal themselves to those who might look for it.
 I do tend to realize that there are not too many truths to so many lies. Sometimes we tend to forget
and we still live in black and white world. Perhaps we need to see what makes it colourful rather than depending on how to change the shades of the black and white world.
 For example ,if only you could see what those clouds above have for us.There are full of ideas and  imaginations. If we don't look at it correctly we might not find what's hidden in there for us. 
 So we don't know what we want and we might not be able to find what we are looking for even it right in front of us .
It is truly and really depends only on us how we want to make it work. Possibilities are endless , even impossibles could be possible. Even though experience in life generally might lead us to a question of life and it could decide the path for us , which is definitely would be difficult to accept but it is well worth.
Inspite of what everyone may or may not tell us ,this life is yours,mine,ours. Most of the time we want to be what are others want to be. So,it's not really what we want to be. Lets look forward, I see what I want . I grab every opportunity that comes on my way, it doesn't matter if it would be successful but it worth trying to grab it.Both just a handful of those who could identify them will apply it to bring them to the fore. But who will make the first move.
"Who you want to be today , determines who you are tomorrow. Its all in my,your's and our hands" - myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!