A Day that changed my mood....

I was handling a very nice user today, as I was helping him with his issues he was talking about my whereabouts and told me Malaysia has a wonderful weather and it's a beautiful country.

He was mentioning that in UK it is raining every day nowdays. He said there is a saying “April Showers” and this is expected to be a wet weather normally during April.

I managed to resolve his issue and he ended his call with some beautiful words which actually made my day.

He said, “I really appreciated your help in resolving this issue quickly and this will not trouble me for next few months and have a wonderful beautiful day dear Thank you sooo much."

What else could I ask, my Monday Blues were much beautiful Monday :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!