Saree Shopping Spree - part 1

As a bride ever awaited moment in my life , the shopping for the right choice of saree. Damn ! never thought it would be this difficult when you are spoilt with the colours. My mind went bizarre as we went up and down not one shop but few.

I did my shopping in Chennai. It isn't a must to do shopping in India, but every Hindu bride would have a dream to get her best from India especially when you are not from India. Same goes to me, as a bride I wanted to get mine too from this land of my ancestor's. The land that spoils you with all its choices.

Alright, shopping starts from the first shop. Few sarees picked, checked on the quality, the material for purity in silk, the design if it's odd or perfect. Randomly colours picked but not to the expectation.

Disappointments..!!!

We were not going to all the available shops to shop for the only ONE. We finalized the best 5 five and than checked them out, but this itself was making me go bonkers until I had a headache.

Next shop, damn...everything looks too old and lack in fashion not to my likings.

Then the 3rd shop and the 4th...phewwwww..!!!! now itself my legs were trembling in tiredness. Still I have not found the right one. I can take this at all, this is ridiculous, gave up for the day .

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!