Beliefs and Believes

Meanwhile, the earthquake on Mount Kinabalu, Sabah, on June 5, which took 18 lives, had been attributed by locals to spirits angered or disturbed by several tourists who had stripped naked and indiscriminately urinated atop the mountain several days earlier.

These beliefs may be more than just “legends” or “fairy tales” as those familiar with the jungles have had many strange encounters in the wild, especially after breaking traditional taboos.

Do you believe? Do you have a choice?

people should not dismiss the claims of those who believe in the existence of jungle spirits or the supernatural.

Why do some believe people in God when they can’t see ‘proof’ of its existence? 
So please don’t judge. If you think supernatural spirits don’t exist in this world and such beliefs are stupid, then you are also (indirectly) condemning those who believe in God too.

Similarly to those who believe in jungle spirits, "Don’t you think this is hypocrisy?”

I have done many jungle trekking when I was with my Waterfall Survivor groups. I know once my aunt shared to me that when someone needs to pee under a tree or in an open field or in the bushes, kindly needs to ask for permission. 

But I always wondered why, now it all seems to fall together.

So when ever I head for a trekking or visiting a waterfall. I don't say a prayer which I think might be to powerful and would disturb the existence in the jungle, instead I would ask for persmission and ask for their guidance to safely return back to the starting point.

"Thank you for allowing me and my friends to explore your world. We are here in peace and we will not abuse or damage anything that belongs to you".

After the trekking, I would just peek at the way we came by and thank them smiling to myself as though I could see them watching me.

So whether these spirits are real or not, I’m not going to flout jungle rules just to put that to the test. Besides, it doesn’t take much effort to respect them.”

Experienced or felt strange things in one way or another.Though not everything can be explained by science. Perhaps there is a greater being out there, I think the point is about respecting the culture and beliefs of the people and the place one visits.

I do believe in jungle and the nature spirits. I always felt that someone or something is watching over me when I’m in the jungle. Somehow, I always feel safe and calm.

It is also an individual's beliefs and thoughts so everyone are not expected to believe and live with it. So this is my experience and thought of the spirits living in our world. 

I do believe there many worlds between our own world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!