Retrospect of 2015

In a blink 2015 has come to an end.
This year has been a year filled with fun and enlightments for me. Moving on in life from a different pespective from what I went through in the previous year.

2015 has been a wonderful year and I have done lots of travelling and holidays along with my photography. I have also esbalished my photography blog which am seriously looking into improving and sharing my talents of picture takings either on mobile or with my camera.

Beside these, 2015 also thought me to keep distance away from unwanted people if they do not appreciate you in their life. A distance is better for a peace in life.

Furhter to that I have a group of lovely friends that is like a family and we have close bonding together. We had few trips and I feel contented with life.

Nothing the less, I have finally got myself a property - a house. I have fulfilled my life achievement by owning a house , already owned a car and career. What else do I need in life ?
It's more of work, earn and enjoy life by travelling and photography.

2016 will be better than 2015 with more excitements and suprises of life waiting.

Thank you 2015 and Hello, 2016 !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!