Me within Myself...

I was never a good listener but I listened to everything and to everyone. I was never a good reader and I don’t know if I will be ever. I can be a good writer and I don’t aspire to be either. What did I ever wanted to do, but I never aspired myself I could be tough I know I can.

But now, I have been much more and I have found myself in many.

Every day, I wake up; I tried to find reasons to live. Every night, when I slept, I tried to find reasons to not die. Every moment, I tried to find reasons to hope, dream and love. 

But I never found them. Until I met you.
I saw chaos, confusion, and fear all around me in my life all these years. 
But not within me, after I met you, everything changed.

Time decides our fate, our journey. And when time changes, everything changes. Everything! Sometimes for bad, sometimes for good, I just except it. And sometimes, for the best. I never believed that. Until you happened to me.

It’s not a story and maybe it's not to be told. it's love either maybe it's not to be felt. It’s about something more real than stories and more powerful than love. It’s about you,the real you and the powerful inevitable you as I can feel.

I wanted to explore, I wanted to feel different feelings with different people. But then I explored you. I wanted to explore everything, know everyone but nothing like exploring you.

And I found, you are not just ONE, you are an infinity. 
An infinity of love, care, trust, respect, understanding. 
You were always the inner me which I seek beyond me. I never knew how to see it but as I explored I discovered myself within me.

A universe of inspirations, aspirations, hope, happiness and everything to dual with feelings. Maybe you are the universe out there which I explore or the universe in me that I seek.

You do not start, nor do you ever end. You are constant, yet ever changing. 
You are everywhere and yet just within me. 
You are my creator or my everything of me as I question myself.
You are me within myself, my conscious, my mind and my thoughts.

You are the soul that my body holds and the soul in this worl known as me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!