Let Time Heal the Moment

We have all experienced difficulties with our life, especially difficult relationships with loved ones can be hard to heal.

But there is a time that we need to wait for it to heal. You need the patience within your soul and the calmness in your mind.

Looking at all that is happening around me, at times I hit a question to myself. I do ask myself, why and how.

Is it part of my life that I have to go through something and work myself out of it. Life is truly very challenging to live in for. Sometimes, I just wonder if all of it are just for a matter of time only or are these part of the my life forever.

Life gives and makes wonders for me, unexpectedly but nevertheless the same old shit happens again and I can never avoid it. Why such so ?

I do ask myself all the time, questions booms in my head like the stars going around or sometimes I see a cloud pops above my head with a "?" mark. I know too much of imaginations....even at my problem I am creative,..giggling with a light smile. Self profound I guess.... :)

I never expect things to heal by itself if I don't let go, otherwise I will end up holding to it forever. I do also advice some of my friends to let go. The song from "Frozen", let it go was my best medicine during my war with my emotions and mind struggling. I was hearing the song being played on the radio for every hour and it actually help me a lot.It was like my timely triggered reminder for me to not fall back into the deep emotions and stay a float with the reality.

I tell many people when they feel low about anything that matters to them, "just let it go".

Healing your heart and mind might take sometimes depends on the depth of the wound that has hurt but there is always a way to heal and move on. I never let that depth of the wound hurt me further. I kept my mind strong and fought out of it. As time went on, the moment healed and I was out of it.

I never underestimated myself and kept my strength to myself and everyone saw the changes in me. As I healed , my time healed, the wound closed and I was born again with everything new around me.

I selected my new path, followed and also following what my heart desires. Onething, I believe and also heard this many times from many people, you are the only one responsible to whatever has happened in your life", so as the word says if I am responsible to get in this mess as part of my life , I can also undo the mess. Right!, as we are responsible to the damages of our life, we can also correct it once again. There isn't any ending to the story in our life, we can just tear the page of the book and rewrite the story once again. No one has the control of our life as we are the only one control our own life.

GOD!, Why calling God, he created and guided us but instead we goofed it . So one again we did it and not him. Let time heal whatever has happened in our life and just move on.

Moments heal as time heals too....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!