FeeLing LosT

Thoughts are running wild but not sure how to fill the emptiness in these spaces. I was trying to collect each of them and weighing the value of it. As I lay on my bed, thinking of my future where would I be in next 10 years? Sometimes, it’s a thrilling moment and certain times it do frighten me.

I can't judge nor predict my future.Hah! This is difficult though. Just as much as I want to ignore it the more it lingers.But, what I do I really want in life? I better know it soon; at least I could fill that emptiness in my life. I don't want my life like shallow pond with little water. I need to know what I am exactly looking forward in life.There is so much to be considered, this can be hard decision but if I continue like this, I would end up being like a clown by just putting up shows that does not mean anything to me and others. I will lose it and might fall back hard and this can be sickening.Arrrghhh, I can't imagine that! But this is the fact and it’s all up to me to make the move and decisions.It’s my life and my future. My decision and my acceptance. My faith and my thoughts...!!!Life has to be cool and chilled with all the good things. Yes, am going to make my own decision and decide for myself on what I want and achieve to be in future. It can be my career, marriage and etc.I don't think I need other people’s help to make decision as they would expect more to their basic decision. ITS ONLY ABOUT ME..!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!