My Dream Man , Mr Impossible..!!!

My problem with love is that I already know the type of man I want to love and settle in life.He is pictured in my great mind . Its not the matter of looks or money , but its all what he is of my dream.I want someone my heart chooses and mind sets for.It's not easy though , anyway its just a description of my Mr Right.
Mr Right , my Impossible man , not Mr Prefect I would say as no one is prefect in this world.Everyone will have some flawness in life, which am willing to accept but not to the extend though.That's just a fact.
What to tell about my Mr Right ?
Firstly ,He should have some sense of humor to whack off with the world. A learned person and tends to see more then people realize. Polite to point out things that might embarrassing and being patience in everything he goes through to obtain a better result. He should be able to sit in silence, so long as it is a companionable one. Enjoys reading and enjoys learning more to keep me company. Kind and sincere without thinking about anything that comes through. He accepts people as they are. Likes and enjoys a woman as she is. His heart loves beauty- in art, nature and humanity. He works hard, and loves harder. He is a childlike wonder and cherishes children because he sees them as amazing beings.He is romantic and always in a mood to cherish the every moment.Love comes first to caring.Desires to be someone and be successful.He's the one everybody will be proud off.My soulmate, my guardian and my guide.Mr.Right, Mr Impossible. I just need your heart and your care. He is very concern and protect me under his umbrella.His there at my side to go through the toughest moments in life.He being at my side always with his compassionate love and support.Everytime, when I see into his eyes...I should know I truly love him.His a good friend, a lover , a hero , a father , a soulmate and a life to me.
My Mr Right , Mr Impossible..come to me soon...!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!