Being Worry and been Worried..!!!

We worry because we think :
- Worrying helps to prevent bad things
- Worrying prepares us for the worst tha t may happen , emaotinla self defence.
- Worrying leads to solution
In other words , we worry in oder to protect those we love and ourselves.
We tend to think that we can't change the way we feel.However , the way we think can influence our emotions.
Instead of thinking to yourself and worrying " I'm useless" , "What did I do wrong " and "nobody loves me ", you tend to think " My family loves me and I'm a good person who deserves better in life than worrying of what has happened in the past.
Life goes on ..!!!
I stop worrying overs things in my life . Its just the " TAKE IT EASY POLICY" and live life as normal .
CHILL OUT.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!