Hindu and Rituals

Being a pure Hindu sometimes I myself have so many questions on the Rituals of this religion. Hindu compromises different ways of rituals and festival.I thought to myself, let me learn and also share with others through my Blog.

Many are still being clueless of our own rituals and have many question prompted in their minds without much anticipated answers.

What are the rituals and what do they mean. I had this idea when my friend suddenly prompted me with a question,"Why do we ring the bell in the temple and house while we pray?"

Oops! I asked him why are you asking me, he just said," you are a stonge devotee and follow all auspicious rituals and days, so I thought you might be knowledgeable on all these.

Then I asked him to Google to find the answer eventually he found the answer. But it was not a good idea for me to say that. Google only helps if we are connected to the technology world. But what about you knowing it in your finger tips. If one day, my children ask me these peculiar questions , I should be ready to answer them correctly. I do remember asking my mother of,"Why, When and What" of these things when I of specific events or festivals when they come by. She will just brief me of what she understand from what her mother (grandmother) has explained to her.

As for me, its not enough. The answer seems too short and brief. There is more to it, so I have been doing my reads, knowing me some distinctive explainations and gaining my knowledge.

Every religion has its own ways of practising their rituals and festivals but they failed to know the reason why they do it and what is the reason.I have shared and written previously, so I will bundle up all in one tab so easy to find my Knowledge sharing on Hindu rituals.

Let it be, now I am learning mine and sharing it here. While let me do some survey, findings and also research on this and write or share sites with relevant details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!