Soulmates !

Who are they?
 Have I found mine?
As I know am still in search for the perfect soul mate.
Will I really find the perfect one?
 I also believe no one is born prefect.
Maybe I should change my mind set and find a better way to choose the right soul mate.
A lot of them thinkthat a soul mate is a perfect fit of our lives and that is what everyone are searching for.
Don’t they know, that we tend to overlook at times not seeing where the actual perfection is stated.
A true soul mate that I’m in search might be a mirror of me without me realizing it.
The person who can holds me back and shows me everything about meaning of love and life.
Soul mates come into our life to reveal the layer of you and then they vanish.
They might also have purposes to take away your ego, show you the light of life and also transform you for better.

So make the right choices ,follow what heart desires...!!!!

Comments

  1. u r right ... there is no one as perfect as we might want/ desire.... but a lot closer is strivable....
    Have u met any couple and felt they are perfect soul mates ....? pls post regarding them !!!
    rgds,
    Again
    Guess who

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read only some of your mssgs/blogs .... but already I adore u ..
    rgds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!