I am I!

There is so much about me and my life.

I control my life not the life is controlling me. ? There is so much about my fate that I have no control off but just that other things do fall under that jurisdiction.

I can decide what is good and bad for me, how should I spend precious time, energy, money.

Whom I should fall in love, interact with, share my soul and body.

I can choose what I want to read, write and do. I also can choose how I am going to overcome my unfortunate circumstances in my life I will see them as curses or opportunity.

I can choose my words and the tone of my voice as I speak to others.

Everything I can choose in my life, everything chooses me when I can choose my thought..!!

"You are, after all, what you think. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions."
~ Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!