Popular posts from this blog
Merdeka..
During this whole month of August, also known as the Merdeka month, you will see most Malaysians express their patriotism and love towards their culturally unique country by raising the Malaysian flag on their vehicles, balcony of their homes and even along the streets! It is also during this time that government buildings all over Kuala Lumpur and most shopping malls are hoisted with the Malaysian flag, Jalur Gemilang. The whole build up towards Malaysia’s Independence Day is celebrated with pride and joy . Every year there is a specific theme for Independence Day. Previous years, the themes were “My Glorious Malaysia”, “1Malaysia: Transforming the Nation”, “55 Years of Independence: Promises Fulfilled” and etc. These themes will be reflected in the decorations and focus for Independence Day that year. This year is theme is " Disini lahirnya Cinta (it is from here the Love is born) In short, Independence Day serves as a reminder to all Malaysians to appreciate the toug...
Soulmates !
Who are they? Have I found mine? As I know am still in search for the perfect soul mate. Will I really find the perfect one? I also believe no one is born prefect. Maybe I should change my mind set and find a better way to choose the right soul mate. A lot of them thinkthat a soul mate is a perfect fit of our lives and that is what everyone are searching for. Don’t they know, that we tend to overlook at times not seeing where the actual perfection is stated. A true soul mate that I’m in search might be a mirror of me without me realizing it. The person who can holds me back and shows me everything about meaning of love and life. Soul mates come into our life to reveal the layer of you and then they vanish. They might also have purposes to take away your ego, show you the light of life and also transform you for better. So make the right choices ,follow what heart desires...!!!!

Comments
Post a Comment