D'One

Facebooking...
As I see many of my friends either getting married or already married and living happy life with their better half.
but why am I feeling so low and emotional about not being married yet..!!
Is it my age bothering me or is it just b'cos I'm a woman ?
As I looked around world is not the same , it is changing..
But am still the same..
Or is it still that I have not found my better half one...!!!

Does the fairy tales exist or is it just a story said to be believed ?
Is there really D'One meant only for me out there ?
As D'One past by in my life?
Did I miss D'One in this life ?
Or is there something else that I'm missing at to find D'One?

Why is it deep down me...inside me I feel soooooo empty.
Looking at all my friends , I feel am too old for now.
Am still looking out for D'One to come into my life.
D'One that would tell me that I'm the one for you.
That D'One would love to grow old with me.

Here I am the One still waiting for you ?
Do I still have a chance for you D'One.
Where are you ?
Have I found you ?
Or am I looking at the worng places esle have you found me....

Find me soon my dear D'One...
I'm waiting for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!