Clouds above us...!!!

Every time, when I travel in the plane, I make sure my camera is fully charged for the whole journey. I will also make sure I travel in day so I could get a glimpse of the scene from above as a bird’s eye view.


On every trip, I get different pictures of the sky and clouds from above. They are beautiful every time I see the different formations and shapes, shades and shadows.

There were few times I missed the sunset but I managed it on one of the trips. It was so beautiful that the whole sky is orange to red and yellow shades. The transformation of colours from blue to bright shades were amazing.

Not only this, clouds are so beautiful as though like floating cottons .If you’re creative enough to imagine them as “Cotton candies” in Candy world.

Hahaha…!!! That would be interesting.

Some formation was as though you are flying above some floating ice.

It’s amazing at times to wonder what a beautiful creation it is.

Some of my best pictures were when I flew to London. I got a good view of the mountain range with and without snow and also the beautiful sunset over the horizon.

It was like you’re at the heaven’s gate by just passing through. I thought of the cartoon “Care Bears" as they lived on the clouds.

What could GOD create in this universe; everything is beautiful in his creations.

It always inspires me , how could they be so beautiful , in different shapes and colours when the sun shines

When I was a child, I used to observe these clouds on a clear day to watch the shapes.

Sometimes, surprisingly I find beautiful shapes of sheep, baby cradle or anything that your imagination could create and show what amazing in the sky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!