Being Grandma’s Shoes…

Read a blog the other day, how would a grandma feel when she tries to speak the truth to her grand children as they just don't want to hear it?

They just want you to be the nice person who always speaks nice sweet words.
Yeah, I could understand the feelings of it being ignored .I could imagine if I put myself in her shoes, wondered how I myself have not listened to my grandmother when she did try to speak the truth and I would just brush her off. But I always liked when she is sweet and nice to me ;).
Actually it’s annoying when the same thing is repeated but she is right. She is trying to tell you the fact that is not a fact in this generation that is applicable. It might have been useful in her time, so if I’m in her shoes I rather just speak the sweet words and make my grandchildren happy.
Better way to be said, keep your mouth shut and the truth to yourself rather than being bullied by these rascals….LOL..!!! We will be old by then we might not be useful for them other than just give them the love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!