Empty I was...!!!

When ever you are not thinking of something , the thought will make you think of something.But at times we don't remember what was it all about.
As I'm into blogging as one of my hobbies , I look for good titles and anything that is writable or explained in my own point of view.
But these words or ideas don't easily comes to my thoughts to type the right words. As today while I was driving back from work , the road was empty and I was mesmerized into a song and was singing along.While my thought was floating and was filled words , words that were giving me clues on what I should write in my next blog. Mixers of jargon's and proverbs.

By the time I reached home , I could hardly remember anything.I took my journal to pen them down , but I can't recall any. My thoughts just went blanked  and there I stood empty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!