Pearls frm Heaven...!!!

The precious drops falling from above , as traveled a very long way down to the earth.Every drop has it own character and millions do fall every second hitting the earth floor.Rain drops the pearl of heaven.
Heavy clouds let their tears drop like little pearls glittering in the sun's light and falls to earth.Angry thunder roars and lightening strikes up there like a war of Gods.

Rain is so beautiful and indescribable .Just feel it fall on you like a shower and admire every drop of it.
I just love the irresistible smell of the rain or after as it just rained leaving behind its wonderful and most evocative scents of the nature. The smell of the damp earth .The sounds of the huge or little drops that comes quickly and then slows down. The profound change of a good rain leaves us cold, fresh and calmer.
I am sure the plants and trees were mighty grateful as the rain gives life to them.The profound smell of rain is also indescribable but the greens and the damp earth makes it special.Puddles everywhere it leaves behind, little droplets that are still on the leaves and grasses shimmers when sun or the moon lights on them.
I also have vivid memories during my childhood watching the rain arrive from a distance and hearing them thundering. Those were the times of my younger days , as I used to cycle as the rain will chase me from a distance and I had to cycle as fast I could till I had to lose the game with the rain when it reaches me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!