My Cake on a website...


I participated in a Wedding Cake competition in 2010 and I found this website reasonly which was refering to my work which I thought was not appreciated as they were many other experts with better cakes. But I was so happy to find in here and has a description of my colours.

As for me I was a beginner and this competition was a real challenge, but it has paid me off in a recognization of appreciation. Indian Wedding Cake theme.

I am Happy though !!

You can view "My Cake"


It had this description that says....

" The multi tier Peacock theme cake is beautiful with the blue, green and teal color creams. Signifying the strong pillars on which a lasting and loving relationship can flourish, the cake will set the onlookers spellbound".

Cake by Kaladevi Murugesu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!