Micro-Blogging


It's been a long time since I last wrote. My life is taking a new turn, and there is very little time for blogging. I have a few minutes here and there, but I rarely have time for thoughtful words to ponder.  It's true that Facebook has overtaken our lives, and instead of truly understanding someone's heart, we get those of micro-thought in the form of a "status," generally laced with good thoughts, dissatisfaction, shared experiences, sarcasm, complaint, or narcissistic opinions.

Micro blogging has been keeping me little occupied with what is happening around me. What new channels and newspaper deliver, micro-blogging does better a job. Since we are trying to save our Earth with 60 hours campaign and paperless awareness, Micro-blogging actually saves far more trees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!