The written list


Sometimes I thought everything around me was just a dream. I was a guest in my own dream. When I much younger maybe in my teens, my aunt told me once, look beyond now and see your future. Vision what you want to do in life, how you want to live a life, what kind of a man you want in your life, write it down have a look and try to achieve it.
Of course I did follow what she said, but I did after few years. I did note it on my journal. It was about my future life, my choice of man and what kind of life I wanted. A simple thought with a simple pen has made that day to this day better.
Sometimes the adults in the family would say, the right time will come and you will get the best. My time came fast and I have the best now. What was worth said is proven well now. I could see the effect of words and thoughts.
Our mind our powerful tool and worked well but took sometime thought. A thought, a vision and an achievement. Maybe not for everything I could achieve successfully but as I always wanted the best in my life and now it has come, finding my right soul mate.
The day when I wrote what I wanted in my soul mate as I checked on my list everything matches. I do not want to disclosure my list but it starts from looks to character and habits and attitude.
Every girl might look forward for a prince. They will have an impression of handsome prince but I was not looking at looks. I was looking forward for character and the heart. Someone’s looks were the last in my list. Not every good looking man are good or every bad looking man are bad, just a say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!