True Friends

Today was my last day at HCL/JLT. Since the day I joined here, there was a turning point in my life.
Friends..!!

I met new people and new friends. Our friendship blossomed as the group expanded.
We were more like a family than friends. I had brothers and sisters. The bonding we had was so true and pure.

This friendship made me forget my misery, my pain, my life that was under turbulence.
They made me realize to be true to myself, I found myself, they brought my smile back. My life was around them, the only friends I communicate, laugh and cry.

Now it's time for me to move on in my life. I have to move away from them all, but we will be still in touch where ever we could. I have a train to catch my destiny, a change of life and meet new people.

Never forgetting each another. We were all destined to be as friends forever and we will be I hope so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!