As Life Teaches Me...

Life has thought me so much about my life itself. Living my life as I wish would be the last wish I can make in my life though.

Why?

Because, my life is being shared to many and by many in my family. So, if I want to make a decision, I can't make it by myself without anyone consent.

But, why again ?

This is how I have grew, growing up in a big family with grandparents, uncles, aunties, cousins and than parents. Some may say it is so orthodox, but family bonding is the best and only thing we Hindu's/Indian/Tamilans were thought about.

I am a Hindu born, grew up learning Tamil as my mother tongue and what they teach us is that "Matha(Mother), Pitha(Father), Guru(Teacher) & Deivam(God) are the highest souls to be respected.

Parents are my guardian, teacher thought  me to know the world better with my parents guidance and God as the protector who has guided the light of life for me.

Life is a lesson to everyone and has thought many lessons too. Life, indeed teaches us everything all about life itself that I never thought it would be this different. We are born to live life and what has been created for us to live life is the way we live our lives. But we being as humans, we also have the urge or pleasure of Jealousy and Greedy.

Once the greediness takes over of our life, that's it we are doomed and life teaches us the biggest lesson that we will never regret for the rest of our life.

Sometimes, we think what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right but everything can be wrong and right at times not always. Though our mind never gives us the opportunity too think that way, it controls us to think what is wants us to think.

We do mistakes unknowingly or knowingly, indeed we learn our lessons in both situations. Life is the most difficult exam, many people fail it because they do not realize everyone has different question papers.

So what life has taught me, it teaches me to how see the reality and non-reality. Reality reveals, unveils and fulfills, elsewhere Unreality veils, conceals and destroys. Reality expands and transcends and unreality cries and dies.

Life is unpredictable and predictable at times, what life teaches me is to how to live and learn, how to learn and live how to live and live, how to learn and learn, so when I live to learn, I try take a leap of the stairs other than taking each step. Though when I learn to live, I do the first thing first - I take my own pace of speed and then I run. When I live and live without first learning and discovering the real essence of my life.

The life has really taught me 3 stages of what actually life is all about. The Life thought me, how to learn, unlearn and relearn. Each time I learn something, I move forward towards my destiny.

Life has also taught me to unlearn, as a seeker of my life has ahead for me I have to unlearn many other things as well. Also, I have to unlearn as the physical mind teaches me how to doubt, how to suspect, how to belittle and how to bind myself and others. When I doubt , I do not gain anything at the time, I do not lose anything and if doubt my own life, I am already digging the hole in my life.

I relearn what life teaches me. Life teaches me to discover myself, life has offered me happiness, my smile and myself.

Now, I am in my 3rd stage of relearn. Relearning from all the learnt and unlearn in simple words, moving on. Don't look back and just move forward to the find light I am looking for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!