Does that makes any sense....


Practicality of me and my senses. Hmmm.....inevitable me! I have not been writing constantly for this whole year, whatever I have posted on each every month were just a scheduled post randomly to post itself on that very date and time.

I think, I should keep a flow of writing on and let me see if I could at least write 2 posts a month if possible as my mind could think off.

When I write and think of writing, I spend more time of thinking back at different experiences I've had in my life. Can be any sort of something in my life, not necessarily always the negative part but the positive. 

Alright, my mind and brain will work together tremendously which never happened during the days I needed to do my thesis or project nor to study to get my degree, these failed me very badly to work together though when I needed them desperately.

So my writing is getting better as my both mind and brains are active, and when I start to think in part by part scenes on how to get a story flow to what I think. Sometimes, it may make sense and most of the time I have no idea, I never made any sense of what I have written a paragraph.

Did that line make any sense to you as you read it, there you go this is what I meant. Hehehehehe...!!!
When I think of a topic, I start to think about all the words, components to draft the word in an order as to what happens around me, to what I have observed, to what I have said, to what I would have heard, to what I would have smelled or, now my brows are shifting and my eyes are shrinking, not sure what was that line all about. 

But that's how my memories are stored with every details at the back of my head, like a database with labeled coded version that I can trace back with a unique code sequences. See, now do you have any idea of the last line above that doesn't make any sense to a normal person as it's described in a technology terms.

I know this makes me sound like a weirdo, but I've got to admit that my memory are quite selective on what I want and say also. Enjoy my blog and keep following me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!