Single-ton - Part 1

Being single is nothing to be fear off, unlikely it’s like a peaceful life I would say. It’s mostly about loving myself and letting myself know that I am truly not alone. It’s time I can get connected to myself and my soul, to find the self-hidden within myself.

Being single doesn’t mean I am a social misfit! If anything, that indicates I am single, I am truly dedicated to my personal growth – figuring out exactly who I am before coupling up for a long haul.

I am incredibly happy just by the way who I am and this time to celebrate “I” above all. So, what does make me happy, whether just that am sitting on my couch and watching my favourite new addiction Games of Thornes in repeating all seasons or taking a drive to catch the sunsets in evening.

This is my life, and my life only as I am old enough to make my decisions I am 36 for god sake. Forget all the silly dating rules which never happens to me as I didn’t make any efforts either, what it means to be “talking” to someone making new friends even I am allowed to hook up. I do not need to follow any rules and forget the rules of the singledom, too – when it comes to building my life, there are no rules for anything, my life am an adult, I make the decision for myself.

This is the time for me to become the happiest, most fulfilled version of myself. The single life is all about saying “ I don’t care, it’s my life “. It’s never about not having anything in my life because I know I am not actually missing out on anything worthwhile. I have everything despite some missing puzzles hopefully I can get those too and my life would be complete.

Being single is about taking myself and my needs seriously. It’s about realizing I have the right to decline anything not to my likings if I don’t want to follow or do. I can also disconnect myself from all kind of toxicated human out of my life once and for all. It’s about the trusting I have to myself happy always.

Being single isn’t about experiencing some major transformation or chasing the approval of others to live my life, it’s about realizing I have always and will always be an amazing human capable of accomplishing anything I desire.

I will and I can live by my own rules instead of following some other guidelines about how to live my life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!