The woman in me....

The woman I don’t know in myself…
I could be a woman who wears with her the heart on her sleeves, or a woman who chooses very carefully about who I love.
I could be the woman who is absolutely free with who she is, or a woman who is always on guard with whom she shares her thoughts with.
I could also be the woman who chooses a career over a man or a woman who always puts herself first ahead of anything else in life.
Whoever I am, whatever I do, one thing is for certain, I am powerful, indestructible, determined, passionate in whatever I do.
However, I choose to live my life, a strong woman doesn’t let her past define her, she doesn’t let her present define her either. Instead she defines her future.
I don’t let the life change me. I am a strong tree that doesn’t let any storms to up root and damage my strength. I may resilient through trials and triumphs of life, but I would never let it shift of whom I am.
I am made of the toughest of time, and yet I still stand tall and confident in my own strength. I will keep shining in the best times and also in the worst of times.
Simply put, I will not change and if I do it’s because what I feel and want to be, not because of someone told me to. I am in charge of myself and nobody can tell me what to do and not.
I am the strong bold woman that you never ever will recognize.

I learn from myself, I will rise from myself, I will be myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!