A Reply to A Friend

Hi Friend,

As we grow older everything changes around us. I know how you feel when you cribe within yourself. Sometimes the feel of someone we need to talk or cry over. Now things are not same, if a single women cries no one is there to wipe her tears. The only ones are mothers she can expect. 

I have had many turning points in my life, so much that I hated everything around and started to ask questions to myself....why is that so?

The answer is same...people change...everything else changes but am still the same. Sometimes we cant accept the facts of life....our ego...feelings....thoughts....cannot be changed.

I have learnt to look at things differently indeed I have learnt to let go.I have learnt not to hold on to something very close veey long either.

I am 36 now and my mom is 62. I only realize and getting closer with her now. Eventhough she and I always argue or never get along because of our differences in thoughts and opinions. She is a woman with a will power and still at this age she is working to support herself for her needs. She doesn't ask us, her children for any financial support. She cares for us her unconditional love, she protects us, she gets worried for us,she has built her own career with her own hard work, she bought her own very first car, a house and she is still going strong as a wonder woman.

Now sometimes I feel scared, scared one day without her what will happen in my life. When a day comes, and I don't see her number blinking on my phone....when she is not beside me, when I don't get the good food cooked with so much love but I am feeling it everyday now, I cant imagine my life so empty one day.

Everyone around us will be busy with their lifes nothing to look at us. 

As you say you feel people using you.. taking advantage.. why so? Just because you are too good...

Stop being generous or nice to people whom dont deserve it. Care fr people who really needs you. Make friends ...meet people...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!