2nd Story - The Friend that Never Existed...

I just come to accept that my life wouldn't have this ordinary when something extra unexpected things begins to happen. The first of these unexpected incidents that came by which has changed everything around me forever.

I had to split my life into halves of Before and After. Growing up easily wasn't has may I have thought when I was young. I never expected so much in life but this is life and that can't be changed. Instead things happens and that changes everything for me and around me.

So how was it growing up without knowing what is waiting for me ahead. When I was a kid I always thought what is ahead of me the future and when there were movies like Star Trek and Back to Future, these made me realize they could be world that we are not living in now.

Imaginations were what I grew up with, imagining things and having imaginary friends and places to play.

Though I never thought some were true enough to believe now. When I was young, I use to play with my imaginary friend which does not exist but if it does exist how will our adult say, that I am unusual.

But when I was a kid, I did have an imaginary friend to play with me but now am writing about my imaginary friend that I grew up with.

Nothing is wrong in having an imaginary friend.

My imaginary friend was myself , my shadow that follows me everywhere I go. I looked upon at my imaginary friend when I needed something to heal in me or talk to my mind. My inner self will always convince me all will be good. My imaginary friend gave me the confidence and support when I needed an answer to make my decision.

People may thing this could be a psychology problem, they can also said you are mad. Talking with your own mind doesn't need anyone's opinion and permissions. It's my own self and own mind.

So my imaginary friend was myself, my mind and my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!