Age is just another Number …!!!

Where ever I go , some people tend to call me “Aunty “,it occurs to me do I look that old , where else that person wasn’t that much older to me or could be my age though! I feel horrified and also offended. I don’t mind a kid calling me that but not an adult or older person.
I think sometimes I do forget my age! But then again who is to say that it’s wrong, right, good or bad when one forgets to keep track of one’s age.
Age is just a number between 1 to 100.For that matter why should we allow age to dictate or limit what we can or should do?
At this point of time, I can’t see myself acting my age though I’m clueless as to how someone my age is supposed to behave. And to be honest, I don’t think there are rules and regulation to that how I could be defined by age.
At least , I just have to keep reminding myself how old I am today ?Hmm , though I’m old enough to be a mother I guess !
But still I forget my age when I’m with my sisters who are younger to me. Does that reflect something of my age? Or is it just the change of character to get along with other age groups?
My family always would ask me to behave to my age, I’m confused at that time what did or how did I behave myself? I didn’t behave like a child crying for a lollipop though!
I guess I prefer to change my age character or personality when am with different age group as it would bring you closer to understand the person quite well.
Example, rather than just being a mother to your child, try being a good friend and you will be loved more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!