An Idiot I am for a second..!!!

As I was short messaging (SMS) my brother for the details of the credit card to book his flight ticket. He forgot to send me the name on the card. Later he did message me back. I was busy with a user on a call while trying resolving a technical issue.



This message finally popped on my phone, I was looking at it for a long time and also my mind was blabbering, “Why is this name similar to my father’s name “.


Gosh! Then I hit my head, what an idiot could I be for that second not realizing it is my father’s name as we are using his credit card. Why didn’t this reflect to me earlier but it manipulated after sometime.


Damn, I laughed to myself and had a good joke that I could never imagine I couldn’t recognize it at the first glance.


Comments

  1. you wrk for ? technical troubleshooti in phone ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peru - what does it have to do with my work?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!