Niche of great cooks..!!!

As I hail from a family of great cooks, I’m very lucky though! My grandmother and her daughters who include my mother and her sisters are great cooks of the family. They have inherited my grandmother’s renowned talent in flavours and also added a twist to every new creation.

They are the world's best cooks I would declare! Whatever they could whip up from the kitchen is always delicious. It’s as though when they are in their kitchen and as they perform the art of cooking with some series of mysterious processes that would turn out the ingredients into delectable dishes.
Each of them has their very own touch in cooking. It all depends how good you are with the spices!
This actually reminds me of the movie “Mistress of spices “. To me they are always up to something new and delicious. The old tradition flavours are very well preserved.
I myself still learning the art of the kitchen as it would be my last place and I love cooking but it all depends on my mood .I wouldn’t say it is a  passion but though I like cooking. If you could play around with the spices, you would never know you have created a new flavour. There are rules and also the art for each flavours.
All I wonder is how on earth, in that small or big place called kitchen as you mix everything called ingredients which brings the flavours and you get delicious, scrumptious , mouth watering food that just fills your tummy .
What sort of alchemy does this involve?
I’ve found my niche in different genres of cooking. I’ve learnt to find my own place in the kitchen and play with my own flavours to my expectations.
I have tried new flavours which are not in any recipe books, though that’s me with new style of cooking. Indeed it tasted wonderful and that’s what counts..!!!
It’s all in you knowing the right spices and the flavours will come in place correctly…!!!
But one thing, I love food; I enjoy them and also appreciate eating : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!