Missing Puzzle in Life...!!!

Is it worth to be in love or been in love ? 
I often see my friends being in a relationship and wondered how is the feel of having a person to be loved and cared about.
Sometimes as I sat and wondered where did all the good men have gone! And then, suddenly something hit me hard ; maybe they'd been right in front of me but I didn't observe well. They were right in front of me , I would have spoken and was a friend to them.
Hmmm!!! are they still around or are they been taken ?
As I looked around at my friends who are happily married  now .I started to realize that I would have probably passed up tons of great guys in the past just because I had a fixed image of "The One" in my mind.Maybe that's the truth.I was missing out all the best that were right in front of me but I did not acknowledge them.What a waste ?

 I might say I wanted to be "more open" but out in the dating world, I was still drawn only to my "type" and what I was looking for .Then one day , I sat and thought to myself, what was I looking for and what was I finding in a man for myself .
If really wanted to find love, I had to let go of my fixed thoughts that are not changed for sometimes.The thoughts in a list , my list ! 
Oh, puhleeze! 
Yeah , I do have a long list. After all, I was a 18-year-old girl scribbling in my journal and noted what type of a man I wanted in my life.Now I'm a 30-year-old woman with no relationship nor men in my past . How bad that can be ?
Most of my age friends have either settled or have a man in their life.Looking at me , what's wrong with me. Haven't I being a broad minded enough for a man to know me or for me to know a man. Am I still being too reserved and closing my mind for a date or love.

Where am I doing wrong ? Where is my missing puzzle ? I have not found it yet.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!