Teacher's Day

As I was helping my little sister with her teacher's day gift.It brought me back to my memory lane during school days.Normally , I do not give anything expensive as we could not effort for it. My mother is also a teahcer  and she would receive alot of gifts on that day.


But I could remember one thing my mother did , she didn't have much money to spend to get something She plucked some roses and ixora flowers from the garden and made them into a small bouquets.


It was beautiful indeed and my teachers liked them.It does not matter what you give , but if they appreciate it then it's was worth giving them something to appreciate their effort to nourish our mind with knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!