never to judge


Sometimes it’s irritating and I am tired of being judged by people around me. Idon't like being judged by people who don't know me. I mean, it is highly unacceptable if they tend to say things about me, you know the kind of opinions people form about me, without even knowing me as a person. Apparently, they say I do not behave like a grown up. Huh? Excuse me? Oh! And there’s more to that, “Hey, wait a minute, anything specific to describe that I’m still childish????” and it is so obvious. Thank you so much.
We all indeed went through the childhood life so doesn’t mean we can’t behave like one. Being childish does live within us just that it reveals itself at certain moment.
And it is not to do only with me alone. Anyway long story short, I have decided to document all the interesting observations people have about me, and the resulting opinions they form about me, which they then lovingly convey to me. Because, I am pretty sure I will find some striking contradictions eventually. And then I will look at those, and laugh. To me of course, because I am not sure the ones who contribute to this treasure would be necessarily around or more importantly, interested.
And till the time that happens, which, by the way, is quite unbelievable. Till then, please don’t judge me? I think I am quite a grown up now. Think about that, I have already been working for almost 8 years. I do worry about work, worry about finances and also myself. In short, I actually I think beyond rather than now. And if this doesn’t sound like a grown up, I wonder what does that all meant to be like a grown up.
In a way, life has settled into a sort of a routine. There is always something to do, and there isn’t enough time for everything. At the same time, there is always a feeling that not enough is being done. This is a surprising revelation, considering I am a heavily change resistant person.
Anyhow, like I said, I am in pretty settled mode currently. I should be owing to all the grown up for whatever I have just mentioned. As I see, life is in a theoretical state of bliss, contentment and never to judge without knowing what it is all about and who is it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!