Love with Mangoesss...

The time I landed on this ancesterial land of mine ,mangoes attracted my attentions. As it was  was the mango season. I was so excited to see the mangoes along the road as the mango hawkers were selling. Beautiful yellow mangoes arranged nicely that caught my eyes at every corner of the street in the town. This is the most anticipated year for the start of mango season.

Lovely mangoes, Indian mango, irressistable to have them. My aunt got me some mangoes and I plunged in  them for my lunch and dinner.

The only Indian masterpieces that are burnished like jewels with oozing sweet and they have a very complex flavour acquired . There are many different mango varities indeed and Indian mangoes are the best mangoes ever I could eat as much as I can.

To market , to market I went to buy mangoes. As I saw the range of mangoes , I was lost within the mangoes. Different sizes and different acquired flavours.Yummy! Yummy ! Mangoes.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!