School Old days...


Sometimes it’s nice to take a walk back into the time tunnel of our childhood. I was at my sister’s school to meet her teacher for some reason. As I walk into the school, I felt as though I was walking into a time tunnel taking me back to my school old days.
The smell of the school office with musty old papers and old wooden moist in the air, the old school bell, the muddy field and the classrooms with the wooden tables and chairs, the floors with the dust of the chalks.
I still remember the first day of school was always all new things from shoes, pencils and books. We would be careful with those new stationaries.

Everytime we head back to school on a new year , new class and new class teacher. 
We are one year older, few centimeters higher and we are the seniors. 
Proud we are old ones in school and looking at the newer ones on their first of school reminds my first day, being nervous and trembling hands and lots of butterflies in stomach. 

Everything is new is life has it starts from that stage.

Soemtimes these moments are to be looked back and great deals of time and special thoughts are to be remembered.But unfortunately we can turn back the time, it keeps on ticking forever and life just moves on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!