Little words

Sometimes it should not be asked but at times we should know how they felt about us. My dad and me are very close, its not that he keeps away from but keeps himself reserved. He and my mom had a bad relationship throughout their wedded life but the sweet thing is they had been always together, never gave up with each another despite the fights and arguements. We can blame them but both live in different views and opnions that never got a long. It's more of Queen control in the family.
Lately, our family welcomed a new member that has captured our hearts, my niece my brother's daughter. She is so adorable and sweet and pretty, words can go on and on though.
First time I heard it from my brother that his little princess looks just like me when I was born. It was said a couple of times by my dad. I know he adores baby girls but I never knew how he cared for me. Now alittle by little the word are uttered. I might have a tea with him to talk about me when I was a baby, let me hear what has his memory stored of me that I don't want to miss them forever.He is so happy of his grand daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!