A serial that locked the World for an hour everyday...

Vijay TV for the South Indians and StarPlus for the North Indians a reputated TV channal that hosting the epic Mahabharata serial which took the world with for an hour by locking your eyes daily infront of the TV and also being played in almost 20 languages.

Some say that the serial is not revealing the actual Mahabharata truths but as for me I am not sure of the real story but watching this as a Hindu I know something about it though.

Here is a website to more of the facts and factual the real words written long ago. I got to know my actual facts right and still discovering more. But reading the entire whole book might take ages to understand it for me.

Mahabharata vs TV Mahabharata)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!