Getting myself in here

It has been a year plus since I have fully dedicated my time into blogging as I used to do before that.
Guess I have become a little lazy to type or maybe my mind is out of words and thoughts of what to write.

But really not sure of my reasons but has been through bad time in life.

I took up photography seriously and loved clicking away.
Furthermore, I have been enjoying road trips and travelling. So now I have come up with another blog just to post on my travel stories and photography.

Meanwhile I will also update this blog as usual with my thoughts shared with what ever I feel like when I want too.

I am alive... :) 

Comments

  1. The mind is never lazy only preoccupied that we tend to lose focus at times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!