What is best...

Thought of creating a new blog just for my photography and travels.

First of all for blogging I needed to choose the right title or name for my blog. I have started to write my blog but haven't publish anything because I have not gotten any suitable names.

Selecting a name is tedious as you need to be precise it has to be a very catching title that will attract readers.

A few that came to my mind :

Musing thoughts through my Lens
Soul to Nature
Wander Lust of  a Musing Soul
Odyssey of a Travelling Soul
Odyssey With Me
Odyssey of a Soul Traveler
Soul Traveller
Travelling Soul
Musing Soul Traveler
Musing Soul by Lens
Soul to Nature with my Lens
D'WanderLust
KD'WanderLust
Journey of A WanderLust
Odyssey of  A Soul

Musing Soul Traveler through Lens ..as where the world leads you
Musing Soul Traveler through Lens ..as the world takes you along ..
Musing Soul Traveler through Lens ..as the world reveals it's beauty
Musing Soul Traveler through Lens ..beauty through hidden stories and cultures

As it goes on....still I haven't finalized the right caption and name for my new blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!