To Ink on Myself..

Inking your skin, not many would like that idea of it. The general word is known as TATTOO!

I finally decided to ink my skin, something I have been waiting for sometime and very soon I am going to get one. Once it's done will post on the after inking episode.

Now is the pre-inking episode in creating the design. Let me see what I can think off, I want a lotus represents calm and peace.

From my back to the shoulder. I share the idea with one of my friend and she told me to go for it, as it would be sexy.
Frowning my eyes, sexy...hmmmm!!!! I have never thought a tattoo could be sexy!

But anyways am gonna get one soon, I have to finalize on the design as it's gonna be a lifetime mark on my skin. I will post once a design has been confirmed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!