..Its time…I'm getting OLD…

Its time to settle in life….3rd part of my life cycle has arrived.
Lookin at some of my friends who are married and settled in their very own life's…makes me feel left out.
Am I too late for this.


But I know married life is full of challenges and its not easy , wat to do everyone has to go through this phase and it part of god creation….!!!

Where is the man of my life….not sure which corner of the world he is born for me only …!!!
Damn its so difficult to find a particular man of my choice n perceptions.Guys nowdays r so different.

Hope I would find my Mr Right with all the qualities tht I’m looking at,you might think I'm demanding but I'm being  precise of my choice but wht to do..its my rights !!!

My Mr right..should a be non-smoker nor drinker ( occasional drinker is acceptable ),family oriented ,spiritual n pious ( as all my family r like tht ),positive thinker , adapts to all environment ( not a fussy person ), understanding , adventureous, loves travelling ,music, art…at least suitable for my family environment .

<…..need to type out more..will continue…can’t think..lost a little… : )>

friendster blog 4th November 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!