Thank GOD , as Grandma got well..!!!

Was upset past few days….grandma wasn’t feelings too well . It upset-ed  me more. Thought this would be the end of her life….which made me more scared…my mind wondered more with unwanted thoughts ….!!!
I love her so much,being the eldest grandchild I have spent the most time together with my grandparents . They were my world.I have beautiful memories of them and I value the time that I have cherished with them .
But now , she is getting old; I can’t let time take its place…no its not her time yet though!…she has much more to see and spend time with us or ( other grandchildren).


Today is Friday , I just wondered ,not sure with whom to talk..everyone at home are also upset and too worried about her condition .
As its an auspicious day for Indian's today…so I sat in front of the prayer alter and prayed to GOD….asked them to recover her soon, my prayers were answered and I was very happy that she is better and fine now.
I thanked GOD,
You made us ,
You lead us on this WORLD of yours,
You are watching everyone of us,
You hear our cries ,
You know what to do at the right moment,
You proved me your that you are there protecting and taking care of us…
Thank You GOD ,
At least I know you don;t let us down,


~ kALa ~

<>
- friendster blog 4th August 2006 @ 7.24am -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!