Not again !


Whatever is pondering in me it’s lifeless! I can’t explain to anyone nor figure out myself. I feel upset and broken at times, but to certain times I feel the freedom from everything. I am happy with what I have rather than wondering what else I need in life.
Beautiful family that is always there for me and what else do I need more. Marriage??? Why is everyone pestering (that’s what I feel like saying) me into marriage. 
Why marriage? 
Does it bring any extra happiness?
Why is that so in Indian culture a girl as to get married off? 
What does do as extraordinary? 
Why can’t a girl live her life a little longer then getting into this married life?
12 years ever since she is born, just like other children with sweet childhood memories. Then goes into her teen hood with a lots of learning and studies and schooling ,Then at the 20’s comes to youngster hood, where she gets into college and decides her career path, after that adult hood in her mid-20’s and then working life. Beforehand, parents will decide to get her married before she even steps foot out of that secured life circles into the world of so many things to tie her into life of commitments.

Where is the opportunity to explore further?
Expand her talents and knowledge? 
What could the men give her other than happiness?

I always wonder what the wonderful thing about marriage.If lucky you find the right person but if you are unlucky what happens.I myself not sure if I would find the right man in my life. If I do, I will be the happiest person to give my love and care for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!