Million Slaps …


A typical Kollywood scene, where the hero is riding a cool sports bike, the rain whipping down and the heroine sitting pillion. The most romantic of the scenes in the movie while you sit there, blinking blindly….WTF!!

Welcome to the real world, where life is not a drama. It was a bright evening, sudden change in the weather, dark sky as it’s gonna pour like cats and dogs soon! Bright lightening glitters the sky along with the roaring thunders. I was driving, while had some thought that crossed my mind. Ah, the irony of life I guess! Now, I was watching a motorcycle rider trying hard to open his eyes against the million slaps on his face. It remaindered me the days when I rode my bike in the rain, and trying hard to keep my eyes opened has the rain slaps on my lids hard .So, I have to concentrate on the road, just when I realised I seem to be smiling all the while. My lips curved upwards and eyes squinting hard in an effort to fight that rain and a desperate attempt to see the road watching out for the pool of water on the road. My face looked like the “Joker” smiling widely. The rain no longer felt good, whipping down hard, it felt like a thousand slaps on the face.
Now sitting in my car and watching the same rain slapping on my wind screen and my view is non-visible and am not smiling widely and I don’t need to worry of the pool of water on the road. How can this be a romantic scene for a movie? It is so dangerous for anyone to be on the road on a heavy rain. That’s the uniqueness Indian movies; they are incredible in getting weird scene idea’s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!