Only Nights…

There is any moment or timing to get bonded with the person up there. The almighty who is watching our back all the time doesn’t need an appointment to communicate with him at certain hours. He is available to hear me any point of time or hours - 24hours 365 days.

And I felt that it's so true. The best time I feel like pouring my heart of worries is during the night when I am myself. I get tensed of worrying about something that is going to happened, or happening or I need some answers for my questions. Sometimes, I want someone to listen to my sadness or cries. Since a child , I used to cries in night before sleeping if I’m upset of something, seeking for my answers of “Why’s”.

As for me the night is the best time to get bonded with God. When all the lights are turned off, and everything goes silent and I can only hear my breathe, as I'm lying on my bed staring at the ceiling of my room. That is when I feel I am having a one to one meeting with God.

At that moment isn’t ritual to follow, it's just a bonding with a friend who I haven't met or seen in time, just a chat discussing my worries, my problems, sharing my thoughts and my happiness. I do not know since when I got into this habit but I just understood through that I feel it’s just “Me” unknowingly or knowingly.

There are good days ahead, but nights are much happier, I feel secure and well slept-in. When I'm worried, the nights are scary; it is at night that I truly face my fears, all alone, all by myself. During the day I’m put a test to face it and experience the truth but face to face with the darkness fears in this world, sometimes helplessly praying,

But the night also brings with it so much of calm. Every night when I'm in bed, it's like I am waiting eagerly for that silence to close within me, to pacify me , can’t wait to be cuddled inside my quilt.

These nights have so much to teach me. It is almost like the moral of a story at the end of each day, a lesson learnt on time. In the morning, I get the message in my inbox (mind) for all the talk I had for a solution or advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!