Blog Anniversary


Wow! Unbelievable blog-anniversary, it has been 4 years since I started blogging. I had been writing journals at the age of 12. My mother’s diaries inspired me to start writing so since than I have been writing journals daily and occasionally and for the last 4 years I have been blogging, which is easier for me though.
Recently people have been asking me what do I exactly blog about?
The question rather seems to be easier to be asked than looking for the correct answer. I felt at times it is important to revisit the purpose of this blog and perhaps even to redefine it. So, what started as an experimental tool to vent bottled thoughts and feelings ended up in this platform where I could express the deepest emotion and at times even create outbursts. Starting endless cribbing about my life and pursuing my dreams witnessing them ending in reality one day. Anyways somewhere amidst of all this I am glad that I had this blog to write my life chronicles. Reading older posts mostly leaves me exhaling at my own misery and cringing at all other times.
It does upset me that I don’t have much to say these days or maybe too much to say. The posts have become regular, but I must say life‘s lesson are easier to practice than learning. I’m very much glad that the few certain things that has happened in my life, despite some sacrifices that I have made to cover up something’s but no one would know  that, even I can’t remember them.
I’m not sure if one day my grandchildren will read my blog and would they ever know I have something up in here for them to read. My posts are mixers everything from my feelings to my thoughts to my adventures.
Apprehensive as I was about the whole concept of blogging. I only took it as a mere way to vent stuff out of my head that kept spacing out. But I realize I have the ability to think faster than I can speak, so it’s pretty difficult for my fingers to keep up with my thoughts. There is so much I have experimented in here that when I read my first post to the current one, my flow of words and title varies. Most of my posts have been a major change over and some for not knowing what to write but having the urge to keep writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!