Excursions !!!

I was in Tesco and bumped into these little kids on their excursion to the supermarket. Then I wondered where did I go for my excursions during my kinder days. ***blinking repetitively*** as my thoughts were blank. Couldn't remember much but one came up as we visited my Teluk Intan town and also went on a train ride to Tapah from Teluk Intan. Those day that I could remember there we train service but now it has been disconnected.

Not many excursion I have gone during my kinder days. Sometime if I look back in to those year , I missed so many things to be cherished. Hope I could get a flip back into my life and enjoy every moment  that I have missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!