Habit to helping

I have a habit to help others in a different way. What we see as trash is money in another persons view !! I mean those people who collect plastic bottles, cans, boxes, old news papers.

We buy , use them and throw them into trash cans and bins. We don't see the value after using or emptying them.

But another person sees something in those waste. Re-cycling value. That one can they find in a trash or bin means so much for to feed a child or family or themselves.

I normally keep or collect my bottles or cans and will pass it to those who ransack the bins to find some re cycleble items. They get excited and I know I filled happiness in them so that they could their hungry child.

We can help each another in all ways and means it doesn't has to be the same old ways. Donating or donation can be anything.

What we sees and do is not what is seen by another person. We all have different views and perceptions towards what we see. See good and help those need :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!